School Choice 2017/18
| Application window: December 1, 2016 – February 8, 2017
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) is proud to offer high-quality educational programs at each of our schools. Our District is a national leader in providing innovative learning opportunities to help students reach their highest potential.
Through the School Choice process, you may submit three applications for your child – one in each of the following categories:
Please note: A separate application is needed for each of the school choice categories.
- Magnet programs focus on specific areas of interest
- Nova schools provide four schools on one campus (K-12)
- School reassignments allow a student to attend a school other than his or her boundary school based on space availability
| Application Tips
To apply, you will need your child’s:
- BCPS Student Identification Number
- If you are applying to a middle or high school magnet program, please make sure you submit the items listed below to the Demographics & Student Assignments Department by February 8, 2017.
- a copy of the most recent report card
- a copy of FSA English Language Arts (ELA) and math scores**
**If FSA scores are not available, applicants to a middle or high school magnet program must provide nationally recognized standardized test scores.
The online School Choice application is only supported in Google Chrome.
Contact us: Demographics & Student Assignments Department at 754-321-2480, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
| School Choice Commercial