Compensation & HRIS
The Compensation Department is responsible for analyzing and evaluating jobs; maintaining and administering job descriptions, pay structures, and salary schedules; making salary recommendations; and working, in collaboration, with all other departments to achieve the District’s strategic goals.
We are also responsible for administering and/or processing:
- Employment & Salary Administration Handbook for Non-Bargaining Unit Employees
- Pay-for-Performance Plans
- Sick Leave Buy Back Program
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Payments
- Teaching Experience
- Good & Perfect Attendance Payments
The HR Information Systems Department is responsible for the management of employee master data information processing, overseeing reporting and analysis of employee information, and system configuration of the Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) to fit the need of the HR District process and in support of the District Strategic Plan.